Sunday, November 21, 2010

What we want to be

Tree people pen
Ending dog keep elegant
Happy where water

When I close my eyes, I don’t know why these words just come out in my mind; I think they must be related to each other. People act as trees, no matter what happen in the future such as raining, windy, storm and etc. nothing can make them move. What we have experienced before make us stronger. A god is part of our family, when we live with a dog , we feel having a child must take of it very well. Happiness is one of most important things that we want to be, just like fish freely swimming under the water.

2 comments:

  1. I like your interpretation. Let me rearrange your words. Pen people elegant, dog end where water, tree keep happy. Your poem and my new poem both reflect a knowlegeable person leads a relaxed and happy life. Isn't it beaty of dadapoetry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you try Tree Pose in your yoga class - then you will really get an idea for humans in tree form :)

    ReplyDelete