Friday, November 19, 2010

LIFE AS I KNOW IT

Girlfriend boss food
World work train family
Beer ten school

I have to find a way to complete my responsibilities so I can develop into a successful human being in the future. But with all the work mounting on top of me and the clock still ticking, I must find a balance between work and leisure; I cannot totally neglect my love but there are only so little hours to spare during the day. Making time for everything else but a beer will drive anyone insane. My presence is required in 3 different places every single day but I can only be one person. Work stress, school stress, and family stress……..I had to burn a lot of bridges to get this far but I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

1 comment:

  1. It explains you, according to your statement in class a couple of week ago. I like it.

    ReplyDelete