Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random is the other side of necessary

School management money
Family weather worry patience
Son health time

Is it totally random?

I have had a newborn son recently. It delayed my school works. I have to manage time between my son and school. While he is adapted to the new world, his health is most concerned by our family members. Every day, we monitor the pattern of his drinking milk and bowel movement. As we watch him have a good sleep, our worry fade away. As we were told by the pediatrician, a new born baby usually has a jaundice within the first two weeks and the sun can reduce the chance of having jaundice. So we pray that it is sunny every day. Money is never out of my concern since my family is getting bigger. But all that I can do is being patient. I believe that my children will be healthy and strong and we will be financially better off in the near future.

The totally random words reflect my current and near future concern.

1 comment: