Sunday, November 21, 2010

First thing "trust yourself"

Myself achievement new
Success school inspire trust
Brave culture stressful
From all these words, I just realize that I came to America for ten years ago myself. I was young girl, alone, scare, and did not know where to go. I wanted to better opportunities for my life; I wanted to speak English, I wanted a good job and I did not want to be alone. Unfortunately I have no body to help me. I said myself, you brave, yes! You can do that whatever you need it just trust yourself. It will be stressful but who said that life is easy. After I though Iike that I felt brave. I believed that I can achieve my dream. Now, I am glad and I did not give up my American dream. I am still here and I trusted myself more than everything. Myself

1 comment:

  1. But you find all of this courageousness to be stressful or rewarding? Let's see how you relate this theme to your final paper topic :)

    ReplyDelete