Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grey Area

Disease die banality

Ugly kiss vampire pregnant

Angel foolish loot

I wrote these ten words while I was watching vampire Diary, What I can tell from my data poetry is that life is not simply vampire and angel, black and white, good and evil. Too extreme thought will always limits some beautiful things to be created. It’s like it would be a 100% bad thing to see if a new life created by a vampire and an angel. I think people are tend to be easily influenced by the other people’ worldview throughout the history. If everyone of us followed “stand rule”, we will not view how beautiful our life are if we didn’t its bad side. I really don’t view our world as only black and white. Myself is a grey person, as a Chinese person who get most of my education form traditional Chinese education system (exam-oriented education),but right now get more education in the United State ( creation based education), I really enjoy in it. I fell understand better what is mean by grey area. All in all, life is not perfect, even that, we can always see its beautiful in a different point view.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're liking the difference; however, it seems like China is moving more toward a creative-based Humanities system while the USA moves toward a pragmatic exam system. Time to move!

    ReplyDelete