Sunday, November 21, 2010

Schizophasia

Flowers, system, cheddar;
Winning, polarity, nothing, sunday,
Kill, retreat, freedom

Now if I could only write music I could make myself some money. Coming up with a word soup and then selectively arranging it seems to be the way many less musicians choose to write lyrics these days.
There is no single theme here, but here are some possible ones.
1) Flowers for dead soldiers that died as a result of the System
2) Choosing to kill the system for freedom or simply ignoring the problem and retreating.
3) Nothing ever happens on Sunday.
4) Kill to Win and get Flowers on the podium.

1 comment:

  1. I guess my question is what genre do your lyrics match? I see "cheddar," which suggests hip hop to me, but the rest seems like a goth or synth-pop song.

    Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete