Sunday, November 21, 2010

truthfulness

Brave, affection, optimize,

inspire, appearance, impulsion,

Goodness, villainy, mystery, faithfulness.

Many immigrants believes that what they seeking in this new country is better education, better job, but I feel what I am looking for is how to improve myself from not only from brain but from heart as well. Perhaps I was born to have a high value on the concept of love, so the first line I wrote brave, optimize and affection, to be brave is always easy to say but difficult to carry out, and everything is need to be more effective. The second line is also about the cockles of the heart, but I wrote “appearance” because nowadays it pretty much important than any time in mankind history. The third line is about sensation and behavior. I wrote “villainy” probably because inside myself there is a little evil one and always try to get out. I feel some of my action is very mysterious because even myself sometimes do not understand why I am doing it. And faithfulness, somehow I doubt it, but I still remember it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment