Tuesday, November 30, 2010

lost, sunlight, regret
Chance, smile, contradictions, daydreaming
Accompany, suspect, frustrated.

Sometimes people like to do stupid thing. I remember i tried a few time in my life to stare at the sun and what happened was i lost my sign in the sunlight and i regretted that i did it.
Chances are around out life. You will smile when the good one is coming for you. But contradictions are around us too. People like to contradict themselves sometimes for no reason just like why i stared at the sun even i knew it might hurt my eyes? And also they like daydreaming to leave the reality and seeking for a moment from the past, the future and the unreality.
Dissatisfactions accompany with me as the time moving on since i have so much undone left behind. Rather than suspecting the unfairness and being frustrated, I would like to daydream a while to comfort myself and then come back to the reality. It is a good way to erase the pain and go for a happy life

No comments:

Post a Comment