Sunday, November 21, 2010

There's a Road

Individually, agenda, blind
Shyness, student, strengthen, effective
Supplementing, alone, particular


Examining the results, I think that my recent existential struggles have transcended themselves into this poem. The first line represents my feelings of oneness, wanting to make plans to change and the unknown that’s waiting ahead. The second line might be symbolic of things I need to overcome or achieve to get to where I want to be. I think the last line speaks for my very nature; being both a creative person and a perfectionist, I can agree that I’m constantly trying to make things into what they can be, rather than what are. And I’m often alone in my way of thinking which can cause daily friction because I assume a certain level of quality or aesthetic should be present.

1 comment:

  1. I also see a theme of individuality and struggle. Also progress; as you went from being blind (in terms of knowledge and understanding) through effective strengthening and supplementation and finally achieved a particular individuality.

    ReplyDelete