Sunday, November 21, 2010

Randomness of Living

False, cops, rabbit
Reverse, trust, movies, good
Portable, biggest, complete

Life is not what you think it is. We seek authority to make the badness go away. However, people are treated as scapegoats when things are bad for the authorities. Can we truly trust anyone then? Movies are a chance for escape. What good is living if we are like tiny creatures upon the colossal universe? I often sit and think about what am I doing right now, what should I be doing, or what do I plan on doing later in my life. I'm still young though, I have much more time to think about what will make me feel complete.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like Jeff is describing his daily routine. I like that his individuality is incorporated in his work along with social and political issues that are troublesome to him. I also like that he wasn’t afraid to criticize himself along with others. After all, we are all a part of that system he is criticizing.

    ReplyDelete